Sunday, November 29, 2009

Always thankful.


Tonight's picture is too good to not post. It's Rob, explaining why Gabe and Mason are such handfuls when we go hiking! No kidding, Rob is a great guy to take hiking. He's pretty fearless, but he's also very careful and safe. I love this picture and his spirit!

Today was very chilly here. I even wore my COAT to church! I'm so happy to be packing for Hawaii! Cold is not my favorite thing. After church David and Dorothy came home with us and we had Thanksgiving leftovers. The leftovers are almost gone, so we can go back to regular eating soon.

It was a pretty relaxing day. I thank God for wonderful Thanksgiving visits and food, not to mention wonderful food all year and plenty of friends and family. We are so truly blessed. I thank Him for a good day of rest, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment