Saturday, November 28, 2009

Beds changed and laundry done.


Tonight's picture was going to be Grace (6) with the monkey she fell in love with this weekend. She was serious, but Mason (9) finds nothing sacred, so he was hamming up Grace's serious picture. It was too typical. I love the picture because it's a good sample of how much these two favor each other. Grace is usually as big a ham as Mason is; I'm happy to catch one of them being serious!

Things are sure quiet around here with everyone gone! I've got all the beds changed and all the laundry done, so I'm ready for bed. We've got lots of leftovers to feed us for a few days, so I won't be doing a lot of cooking.

We had a wonderful holiday and sure thank Trish and Davy and their families for coming and lighting up our lives! We thank God for their safe travels and for everyone's health!

No comments:

Post a Comment