Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jilly!

This is our Gretta Jill with her son Garrett. Her name is Gretta Jill; sometimes I call her Gretta and sometimes I call her Jilly, so I'm sure that confuses people at times. Anyway, today is her birthday and we hope it will be the very best, yet, for her.

I'm in the hospital with Ruthie, waiting for her to be discharged. She is doing so much better this morning. She has gone off on a little walk by herself right now! Don went down to the cafeteria with Phil to get Phil some breakfast. We ate before we came, knowing that today will be busy with travel to get her home, etc. They have decided that she does not need to go to the rehab. She thinks she can do her own rehab at home; she feels good about it, so that matters a lot.

I wanted to do the blog from here because when I get to Ruthie's tonight I won't have this picture on her computer. We thank God for all our kids, but on Gretta's birthday, we are especially thankful for our baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment