Saturday, November 7, 2009

A good day at home.


This is Sadie (12), Trish, and Raynie (2) as we found them on our way home yesterday. It was so good to see them!

Today has been a busy day. I had lots of unpacking to do, and I'm still working on it. I hate this part of coming home. However, our bed was so happy to have us back in it last night. In fact, I took a 2 hour nap today. I've grown lazy the last 2 weeks of doing mostly visiting, so being up on my feet and doing laundry was a rude awakening to me, today! Ha.

I talked to Phil and Ruthie is still struggling. Bless her heart; back surgery is certainly no picnic. I wish we could have stayed longer, but we left her in Phil's good hands. This is really a test for him; it's really hard to watch the person you love most in the world hurt! He's learning to perfect his cooking skills, too. I thank God for him and his love for Ruthie.

No comments:

Post a Comment