Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thanks for a picture of Deanna!

Tonight's picture is one of Deanna, our niece, whose birthday was yesterday. Her mom (Ruthie) sent me this picture. All the pictures I had are with Deanna in the background of a picture I was taking of one of her boys; this is a good one. Thanks, Ruthie; now folks can put a face with the name.

Today was a gorgeous day, so Don and I got to walk. When we got home he raked leaves and I sprayed our front yard for weeds. Then I bagged the leaves. I'm surprised I could do all that without coughing, but it was warm enough that it didn't bother me. I pretty much had to spray for weeds today while the wind wasn't blowing. We don't get many days in Oklahoma with no wind!

We shopped today for Thanksgiving meals, too. I've got my work cut out for me, but this is fun work. I'll do as much ahead as possible so there won't be too much work to do when everyone gets here. We're excited to have folks coming and we thank God for this opportunity and for the health to do it! God is so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment