Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A houseful for Thanksgiving!


Tonight's picture is a memory from our trip back to Franklin County with Tom and Linda Rose. Tom drove us around to all the old places where we used to go and even a couple where I'd never been! This is one where I'd never been, the natural bridge. Of course, the foliage was so beautiful that it made this place extra special. Can you find Don and I in the midst of all these leaves? What a fun memory; thanks, Tom and Linda!

Today has been too cold for me to walk and it's going to even be colder tomorrow. I hate not being able to walk by myself, but I couldn't go out in the cold, anyway, because the air makes me cough. My cough still lingers, but it has progressed to the point where it's just a silly tickle that nearly chokes me. This is exactly the way bronchitis always works for me. Thankfully, I don't get it often! I'll be so glad to be done with this coughing.

I am thankful that we have the power plate, which is a great machine for building my bones as it creates resistance training. It's one of the exercise machines that we actually use!

We have lots to give thanks for every day, but today we also got a note from Davy that he and his family will come here next week on their way to Susan's mother's house. Woo hoo! To have two of our kids and 8 of our grandkids here at the same time will be really fun! Some of the boys may be going hunting and not coming, so it may not be that good, but I can dream and I can be happy with whoever is here. God is so great to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment