Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This house is happy!


This is a picture of my shock for the day. This is Bruce, standing with Don. We just saw Bruce a couple of months ago and he was tall, but I think he's had a growth spurt. Don is 6' 1" and, clearly, Bruce is a tad taller. It just blew me away when he walked in!

We had a great time! I've got more pictures of Davy, Susan and Erica, but we'll do them one picture per day so that we don't bog down the dial up people. They had to leave before Trish and Rob and family got here, so we didn't all get to be together, but we got to enjoy them.

Trish and her gang got here and we snacked and played canasta. We'll eat big tomorrow, again. We ate turkey and dressing tonight with Davy and family, but we'll do it, again, tomorrow. Floyd is joining us tomorrow. I've got all new fresh food for tomorrow, then Friday we'll do the leftovers.

It's glory day here for us; we love all this family here. This house is saying, "Now, THAT'S what I'm talking about!" We used to all come here for Thanksgiving every year when Don's mom and dad lived here. I thank God for Thanksgiving and all for which we give thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment