Monday, November 9, 2009

Back to walking.


The picture tonight is me with my re-bloomers and notice the little miniature roses, too! Those little roses were some Don's mother planted. It's such a delight to me to have fresh flowers at this time of year. Our trees out back are really colorful, too, so we are still enjoying the fall colors.

Don and I walked today, but we cut it short because I was getting so tired. I can sure tell that I've taken about 3 weeks off from walking! It was a beautiful day for walking, though. God is so great to give us variety and beauty in our lives and good health, as well. We were grateful as we walked that we CAN walk; what a blessing.

I talked to Phil tonight and Ruthie is still really struggling after her surgery. I really wish she had gone to rehab. I think it would have been a lot better for her and not so stressful for Phil. They're tough, though, and they'll make it. They just have to get through this first couple of weeks until her body gets the hang of the healing process, I guess. I'm so sorry she has to go through all this pain, but I hope after the healing she will feel like it was worth it to feel better finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment