Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Every good and perfect gift . . . "


I took this picture of Kyle last month when we were in Indiana visiting. I think I interrupted him doing his homework. As soon as he finished we could play cards or Rummikub. Kyle and I are great card and game buddies. Kyle is Elise's big brother (Elise was pictured on the blog last night with Snowball.).

I did lots of cooking for Thanksgiving today. We've got 6 pies sitting on the kitchen counter. That's not a common sight around here, anymore. This will be a big treat for Don; he doesn't get much dessert; we've pretty must sworn off of sugar.

I thought of taking time off from the blog during Thanksgiving, but decided against it. I'll post pictures and keep the posts short because I don't have time to write and you don't have time to read. Let's just give thanks!

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father . . ." James 1:17 We are so very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment