Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Dot and Floyd!


-------This picture is so tiny, but it's all I can get right now. This is Alex's older brother, Phillip, and the deer he got this morning. These Perry guys are tough on deer! Congratulations, Phil!
-------Today has been wonderful. It was so fun to see everyone at church who we always used to see when we lived here. Then we went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant and came home and took a nap. Yep; a nap, after getting an extra hour of sleep. We know a good thing when we see it! (Sleep) I am so grateful that God made us so that we need sleep; man, I'd be in a heap of trouble if I didn't get good sleep!
-------Today is sweet Dot's birthday (one who reads this blog and posts from time to time), and also our good friend Floyd in Hobart. I've talked to both of them today and they are both doing great. (Floyd is home and able to put 100% of his weight on his 'broken hip' leg!)

No comments:

Post a Comment