Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lazy Sunday.


The picture tonight is little miss "I dressed myself!" Her shirt is on backwards and inside-out, but it does match her pants! Who cares about the clothes? It's the smile and the hugs I love. This is Raynie, of course.

Today has been so nice. We did our routine breakfast out at the Wagon Wheel and then church. It was so good to be back in our class and see people we miss when we're gone. Today was the fellowship dinner, so that was fun, too.

At church we have an abundance of little kids and they are such a delight. They have been studying for the Bible Bowl that is held in Altus each year, and they walked away with many, many trophies and medals. We were so very proud of them and their coaches. Our church has struggled over the years; I guess all churches do? We have a wealth of young people, though, and we thank God for them.

I called Ruthie today and she is still in a lot of pain, but gaining a little strength each day. Back surgery is a tough way to go, but we sure pray that this is the answer she was seeking when the healing is done.

I took another 2 hour nap today. Taking the antihistamines makes me so sleepy and sleep is the thing I do best, so I'm doing a great job these days. I cut some wonderful re-bloomers today. What a treat to have irises at this time of year. I love it. I'll post a picture of them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment