Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fun, fun times and people.


Does this look like a fun pair? It is! I think her name is Jessica, but she is Garrett's good friend, who lives near them by a house or two. She is a precious girl and I thank God for good friends like her in Garrett's life. (My hair looks like hers when I wash it, but I don't have enough neck to wear it down, so I always wear it up.) Garrett is Gretta's son and he'll be 13 next month. The friends I had when I was 13 are still my very best and dear friends, thanks to the Internet! We met two more of Garrett's friends when we were visiting there last month, and I was impressed with his selection of friends. Gretta and Joe are good parents, too. Their house is a fun place to be.

I especially loved it! Even grandparents have fun there! Tomorrow I'll post a picture of Elena stacking blocks (she calls them shapes). We had so much fun. I wouldn't take anything for the time we spent with the kids last month . . . or EVER! God is so good to give us family and health!

Tonight we're going to Jo Ann and Frank's house for an early Thanksgiving dinner with some couples from church. After dinner we'll probably play some canasta. More thanks to give: good friends are such a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment