Sunday, April 22, 2012

A busy Sunday.

I got up in time to get out to Dorothy's house to help her get her outfit coordinated for church.  I thought she was going to wear another suit, but she wanted to wear this new jacket.  It's fun to help her.  She's such a joy.  When her sister was here a couple of weeks ago she took her shopping and she got some new pants, this jacket and a couple of shirts.  She's short, like me, so all of it needed cutting off and hemming, so I did that for her.  I love to be the person that can make it work for her.

After church we had our fellowship dinner and then after that we went to the nursing home to sing for the devotional.  I'm so glad that Dorothy will go with me to that, too.  The folks there love it when we come there and it feels so good to be appreciated.  I thank God that we have a really good nursing home here in Hobart and that the church wants to be active with it.

I came home and laid out in the sun for a nap and got my bath done before church tonight.  I'm ready for bed and just waiting for dark, now.  I'm going to be braced and rested for the kids tomorrow.  I have tomorrow scheduled, but I don't have any other days scheduled this week, so far.  Maybe I'll get some more time off to get some more projects done around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment