Friday, April 6, 2012

Really tired!

I took this picture one morning before school; the night before I'd stayed up until after 1 for some reason (probably taxes) and the tired was showing.  I got a good night's sleep last night, but I'm worn out today from pulling those dreadful weeds!  Man, those things are nasty!  I pulled another 30 pounds our of the front and the yard next door.  (The parsonage is next door and nobody lives there, so it's a mess.  Those huge weeds send their seeds over to my yard, so I pulled a bunch of them today.  Ugh.)  I got the irises deadheaded.  I still have the last of the weeds in the back flower bed to do.  Then I'm DONE with those weeds . . . for a couple of weeks until they return.

I went out to dinner at Dorothy's house.  She had beans and I took cornbread and pie.  I made that !pie 3 days ago and haven't had time to eat it.  That's why I leave home.  At home there is too much to do.  I can never get caught up around here.  When I'm gone it all still needs to be done, but I don't see it, so it doesn't bother me.  I guess that's it.  Anyway, I thank God that I CAN bend over and pull the weeds.  I thank him that I can get away sometimes.

There is so much for which to be thankful.  God is awesome and blesses so generously.  Thank you for being blessings in my life.  I love that people care and keep up with me; you have no idea how much you encourage me.  God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment