Monday, April 23, 2012

We are Blessed!

This is who the kids met at school this morning.  It's my last day that I'm scheduled for this month.  I was already scheduled for the high school today and the middle school called me  Certainly they could call me at the last minute, again.  I'll get up and be ready, just in case they call.

When I first sat down to this page to do the blog it said, "This page is not available."  It set me back for a second.  I hit reload and it came up fine, but it reminded me that we are blessed to have the Internet available and uncensored.  I get so irritated with the computer sometimes, and I threaten to throw it into the trash, but I know the world would be much different in ways I wouldn't like if I didn't have this blessing.  I thank God for people who care in my life and for the opportunity to easily communicate with them.  Oh, how different it was in the days of snail mail!  Thanks for reading this and being some of the people in my life who care.

No comments:

Post a Comment