Saturday, April 21, 2012

Weekends are great when I work!

It's kind of fun knowing the difference in the days.  When I don't work, I don't know one day from another unless it's Sunday.  It's kind of nice really appreciating Saturday.  Before I really appreciated every day, but I didn't know one from another.  I know it's a great day when I don't have to get up by the alarm!

This picture was taken one day last week. I didn't think to take one today while I still had on my make up, so this is the one you get.  I'll get one in the morning before church.  Maybe I'll get one of Dorothy and I if I can get going early enough.  I like this picture because my eyes look blue.  Usually, I think they look green at best and usually gray, so blue is kind of fun.  Maybe that says something about my personality?  Maybe I'm fickle?

Today went great.  I slept until 6:50 after going to bed at 10:30, so that was over 8 hours.  I woke up way rested.  I did all my exercises and stretches and then went to town to do some grocery shopping.  When I got back I walked a couple of miles outside.  It was great!  Then I came home and laid on the deck for an hour and a half and got a nap and some sunshine!  I got a load of clothes washed and hung to dry and I caught up on some correspondence.  I also got my pie made; I make a pie once a week so I can have a piece every day.  It's sugar free, so it's a big deal for me.  I'm good for a week on pie, now.  If I can just keep up with my rest this week, I'll be in good shape.  I thank God for rest, exercise and sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. Well, when I looked close, my eyes don't look blue; they do look green, though. That's better than gray. I'm just grateful I can see, even if I thought they looked blue. 15 more months until I can have the cataracts removed; THAT will be a good thing!

    ReplyDelete