Thursday, April 12, 2012

God's Message.

There is an app on Facebook called God's Message.  Every time I go there they want to get more information than I want to give them, so I never get the whole thing.  I really get a lot from just the beginning that some friends post.  Today's part that posted said:


"Today, God’s message for you is to see the goodness and value of every relationship. Those people dropped in our path are there for a reason."


I find that so interesting because I have a friend coming this weekend, and I have friends all around me.  A good friend and neighbor has just had a double mastectomy.  She has been such a strength to me, and now we're even closer.  As she says, "We're in the same sisterhood."  Dorothy's sister has been here all week, and it's been such a joy to get to know her better and better.  I've known her over the years, but each visit makes me know her and lover her even more.  I was at the grocery store today and one of the kids from school smiled and said, "Hi, Mrs. Shnell."  I was so pleased that she was friendly instead of cutting my tires (like I might imagine some would like to do).  I just know that I am so blessed with the people in my life who I never really expected to be there.  Of course family is precious and long time friends are precious, but it's amazing to me the new people God brings to my life.  I know that I am blessed and I thank Him and you for being someone in my life!

This blogger is working so funny.  I'm going to post it and hope it's okay.  Like, it won't let me preview it and the font's look crazy to me, but I can't seem to get it right, so I give up and will post and hope it works.






2 comments:

  1. It worked and was wonderful as always! Nice picture. Now I can go to bed since I found your post! Have a great weekend! Love you! Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Thanks for the poem reminding me how I'm supposed to be!! Love you still! Ruthie

    ReplyDelete