Thursday, April 19, 2012

She looks tired!

She looks tired, because she IS tired!  This teaching is fun, but that and everything else is making me come up short on sleep.  I've got to get a better plan going.  I guess school will be out before too long and that will help me!  I'm really enjoying teaching.  I can't help loving these kids; even the rowdy ones.  I have high hopes for all of them.

I went out to see if the irises needed deadheading and there were folks from church over at the preacher's house working in the yard.  I had complained that they were letting it get really out of hand over there, so the least I could do was go help.  So I spent a couple of hours working with 4 other folks and we got it looking really good!  Some angel had come and cut the big stuff, so we did the trimming and cleaning up of leaves and junk.  We don't know who the angel was, but we all thanked God for whoever it was!

Now, I'm headed to wash my hair, get a bath and get to bed.  When do people who work eat, not to mention other chores?  I guess I'll clean house on the weekend?  It's going to be gorgeous this weekend; sure wish I had a hiking buddy, but Garrett can't come.  My mind is racing; maybe I'll find a kid at church who wants to go with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment