Monday, April 2, 2012

Storms; hurrying to shut down.

So, the sky is exploding.  I've got to shut down the computer.  I already shut down the one with pics.  Maybe I can find a quick one on here.  I taught MATH all day today.  Those kids were sure short changed, but I held the fort.  I taught one class of social studies.  We all survived.  I thank God for the opportunity to work.

I've been working on taxes ever since I got home from school.  Now, I'm about to lose it when I shut down.  UGH!  I feel an extension coming on for sure!

This is sweet Gracie on spring break.  They found those ear muffs on sale somewhere and she loved them!  I had to get a picture of her in her bikini and her 'ear buffs,' as Raynie called them!

2 comments:

  1. You always want to be sure and have your ear "buffs" when you wear your bikini! :)

    ReplyDelete