Sunday, April 1, 2012

Peach and purple irises are open!

Here's the picture I promised on last night's blog.  This is Jessie and Bruce.  if Bruce stood up I couldn't get him in the picture, so I grabbed this one and was pleased to get it.  These two are serious ball players and they cut up and have a lot of fun!  If Bruce stood up Jessie would probably come up about to his elbow; he's 6'6".  I hope to get to see him play this coming weekend.

They just called me to teach in the morning at the middle school.  I love that, but I meant to do taxes tomorrow; maybe I can get them done after school tomorrow.  I've got to wash my hair and get to bed tonight.

Before I do that I've got to go out and cut irises.  I'm so thrilled that the peach ones and the purple ones started to open today!  God is blessing this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment