Monday, April 30, 2012

Stormy, again.

We have a tornado watch going, again, until about 2 a.m., so I'm going to have to shut this computer down and get to bed soon, I hope. Actually, I'll stay up and watch the storms on TV until I go to bed around 10. I just want to get this done and get it unplugged as soon as possible.

I had a great day at school. I'm showing the kids a movie about the holocaust and it's very good. We'll finish it tomorrow and then the next day we'll have testing and discussion on it. I'm so enjoying this. The kids have found their way into my heart and I'm blessed. Tonight I'm filling out my application to teach full time next year. I don't know that I'll get a job, but I'll do what I can and we'll see what happens. God will take charge and make it happen the way He wants it and I'm good with that, whatever it is.

I sprayed for weeds Sunday afternoon and God chose not to rinse off my spray, so I thank Him for that. Tonight the storms may beat up my yarrow and larkspur, so this may be the last of them that you'll see. I thank God for them, too, and I'm glad to have them however long I can.

2 comments:

  1. They will snatch you up real quick!! There aren't enough dedicated teachers who really care about the children they teach. I wish there had been more like you on the faculty when my kids were in school! (There probably were, but they weren't teaching my kids!) Love you! Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ruthie. We'll see. There has to be an opening in something I want to teach. We'll just see what happens. I'm having fun subbing, but I'd rather teach. Love your support! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete