Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New irises every day!

I think this was Monday.  I'm so sleepy, I'm not sure, but it wasn't today or yesterday, so that works. Today's picture looked like I was asleep, standing.  I'm headed to bed as soon as I post this.

Today was an easy day.  The kids knew what to do and they did it.  I was there to call 911 if we had a fire, I guess.  Anyway, I'll get paid, so that's a good thing.  I thank God for an easy day, too.  The schedule had a 2 hour gap for me at lunch time, so I was able to leave campus and make some copies and get everything I needed to send in to the tax people in the mail!  They'll get it and work on it and then I can get it done in time, I hope.  If not, we'll file for an extension.  Anyway, I've got the hairy stuff done for the most part, I think.  Next year will be much easier, I think.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow.  I go back to the middle school and I'm already attached to those kids.  I was afraid I'd get hooked on the kids.  It's good to enjoy them, though.  I like looking forward to seeing them.  Even the rowdy kids are good kids and I love them all.  I thank God for the opportunity to work with them.  My mom would be so proud that I'm using my degree!  It meant the world to her for me to get it and she went to school, herself, to be a nurse to assure the money was there for me to go.  She was such a treasure!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful iris and beautiful Jo!! So glad you are enjoying your work and looking forward to each day :) Love you, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Linda. You can be the president of my fan club! Yes, the teaching is fun. I'm tempted to apply to teach full time . . . I wonder. Actually, I think they have people standing in line for teaching jobs, here, so likely I won't do that. It's tempting, though, because I really do like it. Love and miss you1

    ReplyDelete