Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Another tired night.

This is a picture I got last week when Lee and I were so tired from each of our late nights prior to this one.  I'm out of pics, so I'm posting this one.  He's in OKC, but he's probably tired from a week of classes he's had this week.  I'm tired from driving to OKC today and home.  My sweet friend, Maggie, has been gone to see her sister in Newark for 3 weeks and another sweet friend, Billie Igo and I went to pick her up at the airport today.  It was a delightful day!  I'm blessed to have these sweet ladies in my life.  They are the ones I drove to the city last fall to go to a doctor's appointment and I got to get my fingerprints done while I was there for teaching.  So, from time to time we have these little adventures and they are delightful memories to treasure.  I'm sleeeeeeeepy, though!

I've got a half mile to walk, so I'm going to go down and walk several laps around the pool table before I go to bed.  I thank God that I'm able to walk as well as able to drive.  I also thank Him for precious friends and safe travels!

4 comments:

  1. And i was worried about you being so alone with nothing to fill your time in Hobart - I should have known! :-)Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, Doris. I have plenty to keep me busy! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey MJ and Lee !! Heard the wonderful news today and David and I could not be happier for you two finding new love again !
    Love you
    David and Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Nancy. I've called you my 'relationship coach' all through my 'dating' Lee. He smiles every time I mention you. You've been so encouraging and helpful to me. Thank you so much for your love and encouragement all the way. I look forward to introducing you to Lee in person in SA! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete