Friday, August 24, 2012

We sold another $20 out of the garage today ($25 yesterday).  The folks next door are having a garage sale, so we just open our door and sell a few things here and there.  My car is about to drag the road; it's so loaded.  I keep putting one more thing in there.

We're dressed I'm ready to go to Lee's reunion mixer tonight.  Tomorrow night is the banquet.  Before we go I hope to get a pic of us to post with this.  Got it!

We got lots more stuff sorted in the garage today.  We have 5 metal storage cabinets we want to take to Hobart on Sunday to receive lots of things out of the house as well as of Lee's belongings when we get them there. We got 3 of them completely cleaned out today and the other two are about half done.  We'll finish those tomorrow afternoon.  We're delivering a truck load of Christmas decorations to Lee's son tomorrow morning; that will free up a lot of space in the garage for us to work and organize.  I never saw so many Christmas decorations.  I thank God that one of the daughters-in-laws wanted it!  I thank God that we have the energy to do this . . . and for Ibuprofen!

No comments:

Post a Comment