Monday, August 6, 2012

The celebration continues.

Birthday breakfast at the Kozy Diner in this pic.  Bob and Dianna bought breakfast for us on my birthday.  It was a fun way to start the day.  It's been a great birthday celebration and I'm not done celebrating.  I'm going to do my best to celebrate something every day as long as I live.  It's a good way of life.

I have lots for which to be thankful and this picture says a lot. Bob is a friend since we were 13.  He brings into my life his wife, who is an awesome friend.  Now into my life steps Lee, who is a new friend and brings so much joy to my life at this stage.  I thank God for His generosity and for all the ways He has blessed me.

Lee goes back to the City tomorrow to work on some plans for a potential customer out here.  He'll be back this weekend with adjustments for them.  I'll go back to digging weeds and transplanting grass.  It's time for me to get back to work.  I've had a few days off, so I'll get busy, again, but I'm going to keep on celebrating!.

No comments:

Post a Comment