Sunday, August 26, 2012

The reunion banquet.

We were in such a hurry to get to the reunion banquet on time, but we rushed to get this picture.  The camera was balanced on a shoe turned upside down on the head board and Lee was laughing because he had told me the camera would fall behind the bed and we'd never be able to get it.  Thus the shoe plan, which worked, plus it made us both laugh for the picture.  So it goes; he laughs a lot at my answers to challenges.  We had a great time at the reunion; met even more people and thoroughly enjoyed it.  It even rained while we were there and is still raining!  I hope Hobart is getting some rain!

Tomorrow we pack up some stuff and head to Hobart with it and the move begins.  I thank God that we're able to do this.  I thank God for the opportunity to serve him within another marriage.  I am blessed and grateful.

6 comments:

  1. I'll bet Lee was proud to show off his pretty new wife. You two look great and so glad you had fun. Have a safe move!

    Love ya, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Donna, he made me feel really special. He introduced me to everyone and said, "We just got married!" All his friends were as happy as his family seems to be. I guess all our family and friends were pretty worried about us because everyone seems to be so happy for us. I'm glad and love the support. It's great to have a partner, too! I'm a blessed lady! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a feeling there were quite a few unhappy women at this reunion....because YOU stole a potential man right from under their noses (and I'm serious)...yay for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very very true Dana !!!! Aren't you glad you found him first MJ ??
      Nancy

      Delete
    2. Yes, Nancy and Dana! Lucky me! Love both of you, too; thanks so much for your love and support!

      Delete
  4. Ha, Dana, I think you might be right. Everyone seemed really happy for him, but I did get the feeling a couple were doing the V8 slap to the head, mentally. They were kind of looking at me like "Where did SHE come from?"

    ReplyDelete