Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bob and Diana, hard at work!

You can see in the center of this picture that Bob got the major height cut out of that one tree this morning before we got there around 1:00.  I went back at 5 this evening and he had all that dead part cut off the second tree on the right.  He was working hard to get it cut down as much as the other one because he has to return the lift tomorrow to where he rented it.  Notice that the porch has all straight columns and no jacked up 2/4s.  They have done a LOT of work on this place in the last week!  The last 12 hours have been really tough!  This house will be so cool when they get done with it, though!

Lee and I went and took Dorothy to church this morning and we had the fellowship meal after church. So, I forgot to get pics, again, since we weren't at home.  It's lucky I remembered to take the camera to get pics of Bob and Di and the work they're doing!  Lee has gone home for the week and I'm settling into my work mode.  My precious Sissy is coming in the morning, though, so there is more of a treat in my future.  I'm excited and I'll be sure to get pics of us while she's here.

I thank God for wonderful people in my life.  I pray that He will give Bob and Diana the strength they need to complete all the work they have planned on this and their 3 other houses!  I shudder to think what I would feel like if I had their agenda in front of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment