Friday, August 17, 2012

Oops! No pic tonight; sorry!

I took pics tonight, but I can't figure out how to download them onto Lee's computer!  I'll go to MacDonald's soon and download them onto my computer and then mail them to him and I can use them after that.  I'm just up against a technological wall.  Ugh.

Other than that all is going as planned.  We got the marriage license this afternoon.  Then we had dinner tonight over at Lee's nephew's house with lots of his family who were celebrating his brother's birthday.  I got good pics tonight, but can't access them.  Oh, well, just imagine us all smiling because we are.

Tomorrow is the big day.  We'll have our ceremony at 5 p.m.  Wow . . . I thank God for hope and happiness.  I thank you all for your love and support.  I'll do my best to get pics on here tomorrow.

Note of interest.  I was telling my Itazuke friends about the wedding and they wanted to toast us at the hour of the wedding, so they asked for the exact time.  I told them 5 tomorrow (this was yesterday, so I was off a day!).  That's so typical of me to be off a day!  Anyway, they were kidding me about it and some said, "Oh, let's toast them BOTH days!"  So at 5 today we were toasting ourselves with grapefruit juice.  I got pics of that, even.  So, there will be pics forthcoming of lots of fun times; I just can't do it tonight.

4 comments:

  1. GODSPEED MJ AND LEE !!!
    TODAY (SATURDAY) IS YOUR BIG DAY !!
    love
    David and Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nancy and David! You are awesome friends! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you years of much happiness and blessings.
    Love you
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Terri! Your love means so, so much! Your good wishes do, too! Love you!

      Delete