Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The cleaning lady.

This is my cleaning lady.  I thank God that I'm able to clean the house.  There was a time that I could not do it.  It's not an easy thing, but I can do it and I'm grateful that I can.  I did the hard part today.  Tomorrow I'll do some finishing touches; dividing it into two days helps.  Dust just keeps happening; just like the weeds!  They just keep happening and challenge me.  I can do it and I give thanks.  I sure give thanks for Rene, who does my yard; that gives me more time to get the house done.

Joan's nephew and his family are coming this weekend to see Floyd.  They may stay here, so I wanted to be sure the house is in good shape.  Lee is coming tomorrow, so I wanted to be sure and get all the cleaning done before he gets here, too.

It feels good to be able to relax tonight.  All the beds are clean, so I'm ready to entertain!  Dorothy's birthday is Saturday, so I'm hoping a bunch of us can play cards on Saturday.  I thank God for the opportunity to relax and enjoy good times.  I'm amazed to have this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment