Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wore ourselves out playing cards!

This picture is my great nephew, Jeremy, and his mom, Zelma.  I took this funeral at the burial of my brother-in-law's brother's funeral last week.  He was Zelma's uncle and Jeremy's great uncle.  It was sure great to see so much family, even if it was a sad occasion.

Today I started the day early and began playing cards at 10 this morning.  We played until after 5!  We took a break for lunch, and we had a wonderful time, but I think we were all worn to a frazzle.  Dorothy and I meant to go to church and then to the cemetery but we were to tired to do either.  I'm turning in early tonight.  I don't hurt anywhere, but I am totally worn to a frazzle.  I had trouble with a contact today, and finally put in a new one around 4.  I'm sure that was part of my problem because it was a struggle all day.  But, we were all tired, so I think we just over-did it.  I thank God for the opportunity to do it, though. and for the precious friends to share it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment