Sunday, August 19, 2012

Brothers.

I asked these two to get together so I could get a picture of them and they immediately jumped into this formation!  I love it!  Most people frown and gripe about a picture and then, at best, line up in a formal pose.  These two snapped right into fun stance!  This is Lee's 'older brother,' Dan, who is actually 3 years younger than Dan.  They are a couple of clowns who grew up loving each other and their relationship is precious to both of them and to all who observe them.  Dan was the best man at our wedding and his wife, Sandy, stood up with us, too.  He was the chauffeur and photographer, as well.  After the wedding they took us out to dinner at a wonderful restaurant in OKC (Nonna's).  Dinner was delicious last night and again tonight when we ate the leftovers from last night!  I don't have the pics Dan took, yet, but Trish and the kids were over here today and saw them.

It was fun to have Trish, Nate, Sadie, Mason, Grace and Raynie come over today.  Dan and Sandy came over and we all had a good visit.  Life in the big city is happy happy!

Dan just got his I-phone in the last couple of weeks, so sending me pics is a new trick; as soon as I get the pics I'll start posting them on the blog.  Dan and Sandy are really super people as are all Lee's family.  I'm a blessed lady to be able to meet and join these good folks in life.

4 comments:

  1. They look just alike, twin facial hair also. Yep, it looks like you joined a family of fun people MJ. Yep, I think you are going to have to learn to love the hairy face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Dana, you're right, AGAIN! The hairy face is a good thing! You crack me up, Girl! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so great to know you are so happy.
    These two guys look like they would be a hoot together.
    Love you
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terri, they are so much fun! You'd love them, and I know you'll love Lee. I can't wait for him to meet you!

      Love you!

      Delete