Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The after wedding dinner.

Thanks to the best man/chauffeur/photographer we had a wonderful dinner at Nona's in Bricktown in Oklahoma City after the wedding Saturday night.  We are all smiles to this day.

We spent all day today thinning out lots of Lee's belongings.  His son took us to dinner tonight and then came over and took away a car load of things he and his family could use.  We are so glad to find places in the family for these things!  I had the camera out handy to take pictures and then FORGOT!  Ugh!  I hate when I forget things!  We're taking some Christmas decorations to them Saturday, so I hope I can remember to get pictures then!  Lee has a wonderful family and I'd like to share pics with you.

I did manage to meet my walking goal today.  I've been behind the last couple of days, but I walked down the block and back today, so that was the boost I needed.  I thank God that I can walk, so I want to keep up the walking and not get stale.  I thank God for beautiful weather, with totally nice temperatures (anything under 100).  This week has been beautiful and I thank God for it!  We even had some rain on Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment