Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Blurry; we were fine, but the photographer wore too many hats.



Lee's brother, Dan, was the chauffeur, best man and the photographer, just for starters, on our wedding day.  He was also the guy who turned the air on at the church building ahead, so it would be cool when we arrived.  He also made our dinner reservations and bought our dinner.  I can't complain that this picture is slightly blurred; I'm just thrilled to have it.  This is Drue Freeman, the preacher who married us, and Lee and I.  He would have been taller than me if I hadn't had on heels.  He did a wonderful ceremony, though, and even had a copy for us to keep.  I loved it!

Today I managed to get some of Lee's appliances onto Craigslist, so I feel like I climbed a tall mountain.  We also had dinner with his youngest daughter, Krissy and her family, so that was fun.  We had lunch with some friends of Lee's and we visited with Trish some this afternoon at her shop at the antique mall, so we've had a full day.

I thank God for many things going so well.  We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment