Sunday, August 5, 2012

These gorgeous flowers are a symbol of the wonderful weekend we've had.  We've enjoyed good times with lots of people.  Today we shared left over veggies with Dorothy that I had made yesterday (added to brown beans and cornbread).  Then we took naps this afternoon and it was already time for church!  Sunday's go by really fast, now that services start at 5 in the evening.  Lee and I came home and had quiche for supper and he's now reading the Sunday paper while I do the blog and we've got oldies playing in the background.  This is really contentment for me!  I fully intended to take a picture of Dorothy with us and the flowers at lunch, but I forgot.  I really hate that I forget to get pictures so often!  I think Lee took this one yesterday, though, so at least I had one to use.  The flowers still look so beautiful; I still can't believe he drove all the way from Oklahoma City with them.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady! It is so good to see you so happy and glad you were able to enjoy your birthday with so many friends. Love ya, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Donna! I am truly blessed! Love you!

    ReplyDelete