Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A part of Thanksgiving!

This is a picture Lee took of Peyton swinging at the park on Thanksgiving day.  This park and lake are just a couple of blocks from our house and I can remember when we used to come here every Thanksgiving and the first thing the kids wanted to do was go to the park!  It's still the thing this generation of kids wants to do.  The park is special and represents lots of precious memories.  This is also a great walking place for those of us who are walkers.

Our girls were ahead in the game last night but let it get away from them.  The guys came back with a vengeance and beat their guys easily.  Both games were fun to watch.  I am so proud of our teams.  I love having the players in class and really love watching them on the court.  I am blessed!

We took one van to the car wash and cleaned it out to sell.  The ad for it comes out in our paper today.  Hope I find a good home for it.  I love this van, but I don't need two vans with Lee's truck!  We need space in the garage more than we need this van.

Tonight is dinner at church and then Bible study.  Lots of people buy the paper after church, so maybe we'll get some calls on the van when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment