Saturday, November 10, 2012

Cousins are our first best friends!

Someone has said that our cousins are our first best friends and I think this is so true.  I know it's true for me.  I love seeing it among young cousins I know.  These two pictured are my great nephews and they are such good friends!  This is Colter on the left and Luke on the right; they absolutely light up when they see each other.  It's such a treat to watch them, which we got to do when we were in Houston.

Today I got lots accomplished around the house.  I hope we'll get the garage cleared out on Monday and be able to get the cars in there.  That will be nice for cold mornings.

It was warm today and very windy.  I think the high was 83, which is awesome for November 10!  We picked up a ton of pecans at our friends' home; they are out of town so the pecan are ours for the picking.  I have pecan stains on my fingers and thumbs, now.  DUH; that was pretty dumb of me to do!  I knew better than to pick those shells off the green ones.  UGH.  So, my hands look like they belong to an auto mechanic.  I'll go see if I can find a remedy.  I'm sure thankful for the pecans, though!  Bob and Di are great to share with us and God is awesome to provide great pecans; lucky me to get to be the beneficiary!  Now, to go figure out what to do with my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment