Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Last of this year's re-bloomers.

\
This is the last of this year's re-bloomers, but I was glad to have a few of these and a few yellow ones.  Last year there were none; this year there were precious few.  They really need some rain, as do our farmers!  I thank God for the precious few, though!

I'm done with the testing and I'll be teaching Freshman and Sophomore English for the rest of the week.  The Freshmen are studying Romeo and Juliet and the Sophomores are studying To Kill a Mockingbird.  I'm enjoying To Kill a Mockingbird more than Romeo and Juliet, although the kids make it all fun.  I'm grateful for the opportunity to work this much so that I can take the winter off.  Lee is studying up on The Big Island. Woo hoo!  We're really blessed to have this opportunity!

There are high school basketball games in Hobart tonight, so we're leaving in a few minutes to cheer for our great players.  I love it!  Sometimes the kids struggle with academics but they can shine in athletics.  I love getting to see them in both areas!

No comments:

Post a Comment