Monday, November 12, 2012

Another day of algebra.

I survived another day of algebra.  I really feel sorry for the kids; they need help and I am none.  I'm living proof that you can survive algebra, though.  That's all I'm good for as far as they are concerned.  I guess the administration is glad to have someone to hold the fort in the classroom.  I'm having fun; I just hate it for the kids that I'm of no help to them.

I got home from school and washed two loads of clothes while I swept and mopped all the hard floors.  I don't even remember the last time I did that.  This is the first time since Lee and I married, though.  We haven't had the floors free of boxed until now.  Actually, I still have 4 boxes I just mopped around in the dining room.  Searchlight did come and get all the stuff out of the garage today, though!  Lee put the blue van inside and I drove the white one in when I came home.  Hooray!  They are out there basking in the warmth right now!  If I teach tomorrow I won't have to scrape the windshield!  It was icy this morning on the rear window, but it was nice when I came home.  I've got to love Oklahoma weather.  I thank God for warm days that overtake the cold ones!

I'm wondering how teachers ever get anything done at home!  I'm worn out and ready for bed, but there's a Thunder game on, so I'm going to go enjoy them and then go to bed.  God blesses me with so much and I sure thank Him for restoring me over a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment