Thursday, November 29, 2012

Only Thursday? One more day!

Is it only Thursday?  Only one more day and then this week is done and the weekend belongs to Lee and I.  At least I get to sleep in on Saturday!  This week has gone well, but I'm ready for it to be done.  I'm only scheduled to teach on Thursday next week, so maybe I'll get to restore some energy.  I do love subbing and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to do it, but I'm tired.  Tonight is high school games, though, so Lee and I are looking forward to cheering on the teams.  I'm sure glad we've got some kids who are willing to give it 100% and then some on the court; it's refreshing to me!

Tomorrow night the Thunder plays, so we'll enjoy watching that right here from our living room.  Ah, it's nice to have the house livable!  I thank God for the health to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment