Saturday, November 17, 2012

There he goes!

The last time we were in OKC and visited with Trish and the kids I got this picture of Mason scurrying up this tree.  Gracie ran and climbed up another one and posed for a picture, but Mase doesn't slow down for a picture!  I got him in action, but you can't see him very well.  Before long he was way up in the top of that tree and I couldn't even see him, let along get a picture.  I thank God that none of Tricia's kids have ever fallen and broken a bone!  They are awesome climbers!  I doubt if they fall much, but the probably have great, strong bones from her great breast milk in their early years.

We're hoping to see them tomorrow when we go to the City.  We're taking tables to Lee's son and going by to see his brother, too.  It's just a quick trip, but it will be nice to see some family that we haven't seen in a while and we won't see over Thanksgiving.

I got my cleaning done today.  It'll be good to have some company; we haven't had any in a while and this house is made for lots of people.  Hope I remember how to cook!  I'm trusting it to be like riding a bicycle; hope I never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment