Thursday, November 15, 2012

One more school day this week!

There's one more school day and I'm subbing in Junior English and remedial reading.  I talked to that English  teacher today and she said she's planned reading for them, so it should be an easy day for me.  We'll see how it goes tomorrow, but all I really have to do is make it through the day.  I'm grateful for the work.  I really do enjoy working with the kids, no matter what the subject.  I'm just more competent to help them in English than the others.

Today I got home early enough to go out and dig the biggest monster weeds that were in my flower bed.  There are a ton more to dig, but I enjoyed getting those.  Saturday is supposed to be nice, again, so maybe I can get lots more that day.  I sure hope so. I took about a 50 pound bag out to the dumpster, so that much is gone!

I've done my power plating and Nubaxing, so I'm ready to go to bed early.  Ahhhh.  I thank God for strength and the opportunity to recuperate!

No comments:

Post a Comment