Saturday, November 3, 2012

I can sit again!

Not only can I sit, but I can NAP!  I'm going to do exactly that as soon as I go get my garage sale sign.  I don't want to leave it out for a month like lots of people do.  I'm going to go get the sign and come right back to a nice nap.  Yes!

The garages sale is done.  We are left with a lot of stuff, but I'll find a way to get rid of it.  I'm cleaning out the garage if it's the last thing I do.  Neither van sold, so I'm stuck with both of them, too.  I'll have to go on a particular mission to sell them.  It would have been a stroke of luck to happen to sell them at the garage sale!

I thank God for my friend Joan, who came and sat through the sale with me.  She is such a great friend and we enjoyed the time shared.  She was also a huge help!  The sale is behind me; now I just have to donate the rest or get rid of it somehow.  For now I'm going to go get the sign and then take a nap while Lee's watching football.

The picture on this post is one Stephanie got of Colter with Lee and I at Doris' house last Tuesday night.  Colter is 5 and a great kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment