Tuesday, November 20, 2012

More basketball tonight!

The high school teams (girls and boys) are playing at home tonight and we'll leave in a couple of hours for that.  I helped with testing this morning and then subbed for the freshman English teacher this afternoon.  They are a handful, but many of them played ball last night, so we had lots for which to be thankful.  This is the class I hope to finish out the year teaching when the teacher has her baby.

This pic posted tonight is Lee's son James and his wife, Cathy.  James had his gal bladder removed the first week in October and he's recovered really well.  His daughter had the same surgery the same day and she, too, is doing very well.  I'll post a picture I got of her soon.  It was fun to visit them Sunday.  Cathy's mother has had open heart surgery since James had his gal bladder removed and she, too, is recovering very well.  She's staying with James and Cathy until she is fully recovered and it was sure fun to meet her and visit.  We have lots of great family for which we give thanks!  James is the one who took apart all Lee's electronics when we moved his things here.  Because of his great job I was able to put it all back in working order.  I love James!

No more school this week, so I'm off until Monday, when I will help with testing, again.  Lee did lots of my prep for Thursday's dinner today, so my work tomorrow has already had a boost.  Lucky me!  We're so pleased to have a couple of his daughters coming and hope maybe Davy and Susan and their family will be able to stop by on there way to or from Susan's parents' house.

No comments:

Post a Comment