Monday, November 26, 2012

Grammy sure delights in granddaughters, too!

I got this picture of Gracie when we stopped by their house on Saturday.  She's in the 4th grade and was just chosen as "Pick of the Litter" for the 3rd or 4th time.  Nobody is real sure, but I choose her as "Pick of the Litter" all the time.  She is a real joy and I thank God for her.  I'm not so sure exactly what "Pick of the Litter" means, but to me it means special in every way.  If I were her teacher I'd sure be pleased to have her!

I helped with testing this morning and then finished out the day subbing for the English teacher who lost her baby last week.  I'll probably be subbing for her the rest of the week, but if they can find another sub, then I'll be out of luck because I'm still helping with testing in the morning.  Once that is done I'm available for the week, so we'll see what happens.  That's the joy of subbing:  I have to be flexible, but I can always say, "No," so it's a deal I can like.  Someone asked me today if I liked subbing.  I really do.  If I didn't like it, I wouldn't do it because the pay isn't worth it.  The kids are worth it, though.  I'm so hooked on them!

Tonight we watch a Thunder game and tomorrow night and Thursday night we have home Hobart High School basketball.  We'll love all that basketball!  Our kids are really fun to watch.  I'm so proud of the way they play with all their hearts and then a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment