Friday, November 16, 2012

It was a breeze!

Sure enough, today was really a breeze.  I was amazed at how some kids who usually give me lots of challenges were dream kids.  I guess it has to do with what the teacher normally lets them pull!  They were perfect kids today!

It's going to be nice to have the weekend at home.  I've got some last minute cleaning I'd like to do before the holidays.  A couple of Lee's kids will be here for Thanksgiving, so we're looking forward to having our first guests since we got the house in pretty good shape.  Lee wants to go to OKC this weekend, so I'm pulling for Sunday so I can get my cleaning done tomorrow.  We'll see how the weekend develops.  I'm so grateful for a week of work, topped off with a perfect day!  They asked me to help with testing next week, so I'll work Monday and Tuesday of next week.  I'll work the Monday and Tuesday after Thanksgiving with the testing, too.  It's good to get experience in different areas and it's good to have the work!  I am grateful to have the work now, so I can take time off to go to Hawaii!  Woo hoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment