Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Long night and day.

I survived, but I didn't even offer to take Lee's picture.  He can hardly be still with his gout bothering him.  He was awake half the night, with it but it was better this morning.  Now, it's firing up, again.  This aging thing is just not pretty!

I subbed today for the algebra/geometry/calculus teacher.  We didn't have any fires in the classroom and nobody killed anyone, so I guess it went well.  I'd rather teach something about which I know something, but the pay is the same.  I loved seeing the kids.  This is the first time I've been to the high school this year, so I got to see a bunch of kids who were 8th graders last year.  That part was fun!

Lee stayed home and held the fort while the garage door repair man came and repaired our door.  It came crashing down last night when the spring broke.  If it's not one thing, then it's another, but it could be worse things.  I thank God that it's not worse things.  I praise God as our King and look to Him to pull us through the next four years.  There is a lesson in this;  (election results) I hope we don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment