Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

This pic is for you, Ruthie!  You said to hug this baby for you and here's the hug.  It was so cool to have him fall asleep in my arms.  This is Lee's youngest grandson, Bryce, and he and his mom and dad and one of his sisters came to visit today.  We have another of Lee's daughters here, as well, but alas, the kids get the press!  It's been a great day for us and we are thankful for so much.  For starters we're thankful for family; we're also thankful for their safe travels!  Bryce and his family are gone.  Lisa and Rick are staying the night.  Lee and I have a lot to eat next week!  It'll be good in my lunches at school, I guess.  I'll post pics of Lisa and Rick, soon.  We thank God for our abundant blessings and for yours, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment