Friday, November 9, 2012

Nothing better than pie!

That's sure what I think!  I enjoy the sugar free pie I make so much.  I'm thankful for a nice treat from time to time.  (I do my best to have a piece every day!)  This picture is one I took of Ava when she was doing her best to devour a piece of homemade lemon meringue pie that Doris had made when we were there.  Ava really didn't want to slow down for a picture.  Her mom had to nearly break her own wrist to give it to her at an angle so that I could get a shot of her face.  Ava was really serious about that pie and me taking a picture seemed totally uncalled for to her!  Thanks Stephanie, for helping me to get this shot!

Lee and I picked up pecans at our friend's house today, so I had pecans to put on our sugar free pie tonight. Yum!  We'll have pie to last a few days and that's a good thing!

They didn't call me to teach today so we nearly got the garage cleaned.  We've got everything boxed up and ready for Searchlight to pick up on Monday.  They are a local group who run a thrift store, so we're donating what's left in the garage to them.  I've got a few things out there that I want to keep, so I've got to put them somewhere.  I'm slowly getting things ready for living here.  I thank God that we've been able to stay mostly healthy through all of this.  Lee's gout is much better and I sure thank God for that!

The Thunder is playing tonight, so I'm off to watch that game.  Thunder up!

No comments:

Post a Comment