Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy birthday, Deanna!

Today is my niece, Deanna's, birthday, so I hope it was awesome for you, Deanna!  Lee and I took the day off to go visiting some of the family.  We had two tables we'd used at the garage sale that we were taking to his son.  That's two more things out of the garage and we had a wonderful visit with them.  We stopped by and spent some time visiting with Trish and Rob and we caught the two oldest and two youngest kids.  We missed Sadie and Mason, but 4 out of 6 isn't bad!  I got pictures of some of them, so I'll be posting them in the next few days.  The picture I posted is Lee and I before we left the house this morning.  We stopped and visited for a while with Lee's brother Dan, and his wife, Sandy.  Those are all good times.  Lee hopes we can keep up such visiting every 2 or 3 weeks.  That would be nice, so I hope we can make it work, too.  Thankfully, he can see to drive in the dark!

I thank God for a safe trip and for precious time with awesome family!  Tomorrow is coming up quickly and I'm helping at school with testing, so I've got to go get into bed.  My weekend was short but wonderful and I thank and praise God for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment