Sunday, November 25, 2012

Grandpas sure delight in their granddaughters!

This pic is one I got last week when we visited Lee's son in the City.  This is Lee, with Katie, the granddaughter who had her gal bladder removed last month.  We were sure happy to see her doing so well; she's no stranger to pain, but she's way over quota with it and we pray that she can be very healthy for the rest of her life!

Today is rest day!  We are so tired from this past busy week, so we're taking an off afternoon!  I'm going to the nursing home to sing in a minute and then the rest of the afternoon is reserved for a nap!  I can hardly wait!  I thank God for the busy and wonderful week we've had, but I sure thank him for this afternoon of rest, too.  I hope all of you are getting a chance at rest and are thankful for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment